Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - No Fail Hiring

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Book Review - No Fail Hiring

About the Book

This book is about helping business owners surround themselves with loyal, productive and dedicated people
who can share their passion for performance, profits and purposes. It is a practical guide to select only real performers while avoiding potentially fatal legal trouble related to personnel selection. In the new job environment, hiring right is the number One challenge of any expansion-driven business owner. Written for small businesses, the book shows you exactly how to comply with the increasingly drastic employment regulations and how to ensure that you do NOT attract trouble makers.





My Take on the Book
This book is an amazing book that takes any business owner or supervisor that looks to hire and retain quality employees. The book is amazingly easy to follow and is set up in such a way that you can easily identify what you need depending on the situation itself.

I liked some of the pull out "Did you Know" sections. I also liked the great reference sections at the back of the book including the web resources that were provided.

To me, this is definitely a wonderful guide for human resource professionals as well as any person hiring employees. What was great was that this book had everything that you could need in making good decisions. The book was definitely well researched and there are both practical examples and good links to research and federal and State mandates.

If you hire employees, this book is a must have!




All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read the book myself and I really enjoyed it. It should be a bible to all HRs and executives. Nice review Chris!