Dad of Divas' Reviews: CD Review - Kidz Bop 20

Sunday, July 10, 2011

CD Review - Kidz Bop 20

This book has a bit of everything that any kid today would love to have. My daughters love to listen to some of the stations that play top 40 and very popular music for the day. I hate to say that at times listening to the radio stations that the girls do sometimes drives me batty because they only play the same music, but this CD on the other hand allows us to hear some of my daughter's favorite songs without having to worry about repetition.

I also liked the fact that they changed a few of the lyrics to be more kid-friendly as I always worry about my daughters listening to the station that they like as the material is not always appropriate. This CD takes this and allows parents to rest assured that they can have appropriate music that is popular and allows kids to still enjoy the music without lyrics that may not be appropriate for their ears.

All-in-all this is a great CD that I would highly recommend!


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: