Dad of Divas' Reviews: Holiday Gift Guide - Sofia the First Magical Tea Party Game

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide - Sofia the First Magical Tea Party Game

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Game
It’s time for tea with Princess Sofia! As the magical teapot blows on your tea, the color in your teacup changes! There are so many pretty treats for tea time. When the color in your teacup changes, you earn the treats on the plate of the matching color! Along the way, Sofia and the Good Fairies reward you for your proper tea time manners!

Promotes:
  • Ideal first game for preschoolers
  • Encourages imaginative play


Product Contents
  • 1 Game Board
  • 4 Place Settings
  • 3 Fairy Headmistresses Plates
  • 36 Treat Tiles
  • 1 Puffer Teapot
  • 4 Teacups
  • 1 Game Rules Manual


My Take on the Game
My youngest daughter and I loved this game! She is a big fan of the Sofia the First series and also enjoys having tea parties with me whenever she can. With that in mind this game was a perfect fit and allows your child's creativity to engage while you have a lot of fun engaging and interacting together while perfecting not only a perfect cup of tea and proper manners and etiquette. Thus, your child gets to learn a lot and have fun at the same time which is something that I am always looking for in the toys that I purchase for my children. All-in-all this was a ton of fun, and for any fan of the series, or any princess to be, this is a ton of fun for them and for the whole family!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: