Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Spotlight Club Mysteries: Mystery of the Melting Snowman

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Book Review - Spotlight Club Mysteries: Mystery of the Melting Snowman

Spotlight Club Mysteries: Mystery of the Melting Snowman
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
It's snowman season in the neighborhood, but the Spotlighters discover that someone's not just playing! They find a curious iron figurine hidden inside one of the snowmen. Who was hiding it--and why? When a stranger comes looking for it, it's clear the Spotlight Club has another mystery to solve!



My Take on the Book
My daughters and I loved the next addition to the Spotlight Club Mysteries series. We loved the first book in the series. Not only do I love the characters in this book but the plot is a ton of fun and it kept my daughters and I guessing at what would come next. The book is a great read and one that will definitely keep you engaged throughout the book. I look forward to more books in the series and once you read it, you will too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: