Dad of Divas' Reviews: Holiday Gift Guide - Justice League Axis of Villains

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide - Justice League Axis of Villains

Justice League Axis of Villains

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Game
The most dangerous villains in the universe have combined forces to attack the Justice League satellite. Play as Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, or The Flash and team up to defeat them in the super-powered strategy game!


  • Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
  • Includes: Game Board, Figures, Cards, Game Pieces, Instructions, Dice
  • Material: Cardstock
  • Number of Players: 2-4 Players
  • Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
  • Languages: English
  • Battery: no battery used


My Take on the Book
As a big fan of Super Heroes and comics in general, this game looked like it would be a ton of fun! I did not know how easy it would be as it was listed as a game of strategy and with my girls being 9 and 5 I did not know how well this would go with them. That being said I have to say that my eldest caught on right away and my youngest did after a little bit.

I really liked how this was a game where you could work in teams to defend the Justice League satellite. Too many games are completely competitive and while there still is competition in this, you can also work on your teamwork skills too!

There is a nice mix of Justice League super heroes that you know that are in this and you can choose who you play with which was fun as well. It was too bad that all of the Justice League was not a part of the game, but we had fun with the ones that were included. On top of the heroes you also get a nice mix of villains that will rear their heads in this.

All-in-all I have to say that this game was well thought out and put together. Not only did I love all of the super heroes, but also the teamwork that it encourages. To win, you have to work as a team to be strategic and ward off the attacks. You also need the different super heroes to defeat different villains so there is no favoritism given to one or another character on the board. I have to say that we had a blast with this game and I believe that you will too!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: