Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Whatever After: Dream On

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Book Review - Whatever After: Dream On

Whatever After: Dream On
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Good night, sleep tight,
Don't let the magic mirror bite . . .

My friend Robin and I were going to have the best sleepover ever. We'd stay up late, eat s'mores, share secrets -- and NOT knock on my magic mirror. I was NOT getting pulled into another fairy tale.

But the mirror STILL ends up pulling me and my brother, Jonah, into Sleeping Beauty's story -- and this time, Robin comes with us, too! When Robin pricks her finger on the spindle, I know we're in trouble. Now she's fast asleep, Sleeping Beauty is wide awake, and I have to:

- Host a fake birthday party for Jonah
- Find a prince to wake up Robin
- Avoid getting cursed by scary fairies

We only have ten hours to make things right . . . or this day will become a nightmare!




My Take on the Book
I have really liked these books in the past and I have continued to like them as they have continued on and this book is no different in that regard. This was another great book in the series. My daughters love to have me read these to them and to be honest, even though I think these stories are mostly for girls, they are fun to read for adults too. All-in-all this was a great book with great characters and a story line that will pull you in and keep you engaged form beginning to end!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: