Dad of Divas' Reviews: New Technology: Universal All in One Worldwide Travel Power Plug

Sunday, July 5, 2015

New Technology: Universal All in One Worldwide Travel Power Plug

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Product
Which country you can use it?

The adaptor accepts plugs from all countries including China, Japan, USA, Europe, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, France, German and more 150 countries.

But can not be used in South African, India, Swiss and Italy. Please pay attention to avoid any inconvenience.

What devices can be charged?

You can charge your cell phone, camera, iPod, Ipad and other electronic products via specified plugs or USB port.


However, this 5 function combined into 1 designed also save your space and time during the travelling.

Is it safe?

Built-in safety shutters protect users from the direct touch of the live parts on the socket outlet, especially for the children.

Please follow the user instruction and prevent yourself from harm and damages .

***Adapter plugs do not convert Voltage, ensure that your mobile electronics take input voltage from 110-240. No conversion is required when you mobile electronics power plug is the same as the wall.



My Take on the Product
While I have yet to travel internationally with this, I am impressed with the quality of this device and how easy it is to use. My wife and I have been looking at taking a few trips to countries that I know could cause some havok with my electronics, and seeing that we use them so much, it is very important that I am able to charge them when I need to. I did not have anything that would convert items to an EU plug so this was perfect and what I loved was how small this was which makes it easy to travel with. In the end, when you are a citizen of the United States, traveling to Europe or other countries using anything from 110-240 volts you need to find something that will convert power, and for the price and convenience, this is a perfect product at the perfect price!


I received this item as a review sample, but all my opinions are that of my own.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have a link to the manufacturer?

Dad of Divas said...

It is sold on Amazon - amzn.to/1T978mzCOPY

Unknown said...

Yes that is where it is sold indeed. My question however is concerned with the manufacturer.