Dad of Divas' Reviews: Music Review - Kidz Bop 29

Monday, July 6, 2015

Music Review - Kidz Bop 29

Kidz Bop 29
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

Another great Kidz Bop 29! As a parent I have to say that I love these CD's because they bring forth the best of the most current music out there today without the fear of lyrics getting in the way. This CD followed a great line of other Kidz Bop CD, but I'll tell you, for some reason this one was different for my kids, as they now have been playing it over and over again and it is a CD that I'm not against playing in the least!

The CD has some great music on it including:

  1. Sugar
  2. Style
  3. Time Of Our Lives
  4. GDFR
  5. Love Me Like You Do
  6. Want You To Want Me
  7. Outside
  8. Shut Up and Dance
  9. I Want You to Know
  10. Dear Future Husband
  11. Centuries
  12. FourFiveSeconds
  13. Honey I'm Good
  14. See You Again





----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: