Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: The Phoenix of Destiny

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy: The Phoenix of Destiny

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
An adventure of epic proportions!

I, Geronimo Stilton, had returned to the Kingdom of Fantasy on the wings of the Phoenix of Destiny! Blossom, Queen of the Fairies, needed my help once again.

But Blossom was behaving strangely. She sent me off on quest after magical quest, each one more bizarre and dangerous than the last. It felt like my missions were building up to something truly terrible right under my snout. Could my friends and I put things right again? It's a story full of twists and turns, mazes and puzzles, and tons of fantastical creatures!

My Take on the Book
This was an epic Geronimo Stilton book. At over 500 pages this is an adventure grander than any other Geronimo Stilton book I have read thus far (and my daughters and I have read a lot of them!). That being said, this book was filled with almost every type of creature you could think of, and you will be able to truly dust off your imagination to have a ton of fun in the world that Geronimo is exploring. That being said, the book was a fun read, and with all of the illustrations included, while it is over 500 pages, you get through it in no time. Since we received it, both my 7.5 and 11 year old daughters have read this and loved it too. This is a great book, and even if you have not read the other books in this arm of the Geronimo Stilton series, you will still love this as a stand-alone book!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: