Dad of Divas' Reviews: The Samson Meteorite May Be Small But It Is A Powerful Microphone!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Samson Meteorite May Be Small But It Is A Powerful Microphone!



 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Microphone
Upgrade the audio quality of your video blog, improve your skype conversations, and accesorize your desktop with the sleek Samson Meteorite USB microphone. Featuring a magnetic stand for optimal positioing, the ultra portable Meteorite USB Microphone provides studio quality audio to your computer at an unbelievable price. The Meteorite is easy to use, just plug it in using the attached USB cable and start recording or communicating with natural and detialed audio. The Meteorite is compatible with iPad and iphone using the appropriate adapters..




My Take on the Microphone
This small microphone takes up so little space, but it picks up a ton of sound and really provides high quality for recording purposes. I loved how the microphone simply sits in the magnetic cradle ans wirelessly connects to the base - talk about high-tech! The audio quality for the microphone was very clear and I had a hard time noticing a difference between this and my other microphone, except for the fact that I did not have a wind screen in front of this one as I do for the other one that I own.

For the price for how small this microphone was I was very impressed with the microphone itself. You get a ton of power in the petite size of this microphone!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: