Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: Mouse House Hunter

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: Mouse House Hunter

Geronimo Stilton: Mouse House Hunter

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
When you're with me, Geronimo Stilton, it's always a fabu-mouse adventure!

Sally Ratmousen broke some shocking news: The Rodent's Gazette was out of money and in danger of closing. Then Grandfather William broke even worse news to me: I needed to sell my comfy, cozy house in order to save our paper! How terrible! But could I sell it -- and find a new home -- in time to help?



My Take on the Book
YIKES, the Rodent Gazette, out of money??? Will it close? This was another fun Geronimo Stilton story that you will want to read with your kids. You will laugh, groan and simply have a ton of fun while you watch and see what happens in these tight financial times! The story is a ton of fun and you will love sharing this with others too!




----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: