About the Game
Set a Course for Danger and Discovery!
The celebrated ship “Heerlijkheid,” is usually the centerpiece of an Icelandic town’s local festival. Now that its captain has disappeared, the renovated vessel has become an eerie distraction. Did Captain Magnus sail away with a legendary treasure, or was he carried off into the night? Take the helm as detective Nancy Drew and set a course for the Sea of Darkness!
- Solve puzzles and interrogate suspects as you retrace the steps of the missing captain
- Learn the truth about the Heerlijkheid’s secret past and Iceland’s darkest days
- Earn money by mastering your knowledge of the Land of Fire and Ice
- Master maritime knots, terms and seaworthy tasks dating back to the 1700s
- Sleuth at Amateur or Master level and erase any mistakes without starting over
Check it out more at the Her Interactive website!
My Take on the Game
I have to say that I am impressed with this game. As a fan of the overall games, I was interested to see what would be next in the series and they did not disappoint. In this game you get a ton of great puzzles as well as graphics that just jump out at you. On top of this you get a story that is memorable and characters that you can relate to as well. I also appreciate all of the puzzles in the game. The puzzles really make you think deeply, but my 11 year old also played this and thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. As a fan of Nancy Drew books and these games I also wanted the game to have plenty of detective work throughout and the game again delivered on this aspect too.
All-in-all this was a great game that any true Nancy Drew fan will enjoy!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com