Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Guess How Much I Love You: Deluxe Book and Toy Gift Set

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Book Review - Guess How Much I Love You: Deluxe Book and Toy Gift Set

Guess How Much I Love You: Deluxe Book and Toy Gift Set

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book & Gift Set
"Guess how much I love you," says Little Nutbrown Hare. Little Nutbrown Hare shows his daddy how much he loves him: as wide as he can reach and as far as he can hop. But Big Nutbrown Hare, who can reach farther and hop higher, loves him back just as much. Well then Little Nutbrown Hare loves him right up to the moon, but that's just halfway to Big Nutbrown Hare's love for him.


My Take on the Book & Gift Set
GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU is a story that we are fortunate to have with us to share with our young children. If you have not read this story before, you will find it endearing , memorable, and one you will read often.

Anita Jeram's illustrations are so detailed. There is so much to see on each page. Anita uses her beautiful illustrations to emphasize the meaning of the text.

Your child will be captivated by the little bunny's constant questioning and the patience of the parent rabbit as she/he discusses the love between them.

The deluxe set has an added surprise. A small stuffed bunny like the one in the story is part of this gift set. I think it would make a perfect present for a young child.



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: