Dad of Divas' Reviews: Technology Review - Nekteck® Solar Panel Charger

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Technology Review - Nekteck® Solar Panel Charger



 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Charger
  • Environment protect, save resource: You can use solar energy to charge your mobile phone wherever and whenever. Exquisite workmanship, high-capacity
  • 10400mAh of capacity. Charges all iPhone four to five times, a Galaxy S3 thrice, or an iPad / iPad 2 once.
  • Grade A cell, High Capacity, Build-in 100400mAh Lithium Polymer battery which chareges via a powerful 1.2W monocrystalline solar panel ;2.1A output allows for simultaneous charging of your devices at high speed Anti-explosion, lightweight, compact and reliable, 1000+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery.
  • Equipped with an over-charge protection which effectively extending the battery life,make you use safely.
  • Li-Polymer battery, one of the safest battery in the world, which are not possible to explode even over-heated.




My Take on the Charger
This charger was amazing for me. I am constantly saying that I need something that is green and allows me to charge on the go and this was perfect and fit the bill. I found the solar panels to work very well and loved that if needed I could also charge up the cells via other means too if the sun just was not being cooperative. The charger gives a lot of power quickly. I found that my phone was back up to full charge in less time than it usually took, which was also a great positive. This is definitely my new on-the-go charger and you will find it to be that for you too!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: