Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Ripley's Believe It Or Not Special Edition

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Book Review - Ripley's Believe It Or Not Special Edition

Ripley's Believe It Or Not Special Edition

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg

About the Book
Another year's worth of wild and wacky information from Ripley's Believe It or Not!

This new special edition features 144 pages of awesomely weird information and photos, behind a cover with eye-catching special effects! From a life-size gingerbread house in Texas to a real underwater city in China, or a dolphin with an artificial tail to an ex-soldier with a bionic arm--you really won't believe it until you see it!



My Take on the Book
This book was filled with so many amazing facts, figures, people and more! I am always amazed at how many things I do not know when I read through this book and how many crazy, bizarre and strange things that people will do to be listed! My daughters love reading through this and while some of the things gross them out, I think that they remain intrigued by everything (and so do I too). All-in-all this was a great book, with amazing photos and facts. You will have hours of reading and learning fun ahead of you if you select this book through the link above!



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: