Dad of Divas' Reviews: Kidz Bop Shares Some Great Holiday Gift Ideas!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Kidz Bop Shares Some Great Holiday Gift Ideas!



I had the opportunity to review the new Kidz Bop Christmas CD and I have to say is wow! This is a great collection of 15 holiday classic songs that your whole family will enjoy. I know that it's a little bit early to think about Christmas but as someone who always enjoys good music I will tell you that this is an upbeat collection of songs with great singing that will keep your whole family about the holiday season year-round. I highly encourage all fans of Kidz Bop to pick this up as well.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Devon said...

Bought a copy of this yesterday, thinking about holiday gifts, my kids are actually asking if we could go have some vacation somewhere, do you have a recommendation?