Dad of Divas' Reviews: Blu-ray Review - Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blu-ray Review - Sons of Anarchy Season 4

About the Blu-ray
Ride full-throttle with the Sons of Anarchy into the most intense, adrenaline-charged season ever! Out of prison and back in business, SAMCRO faces a powerful new nemesis as they forge an unlikely alliance and head in a dangerous new direction. As a deadly internal power struggle rocks the club to its very core, Jax struggles with the legacy of his father and makes plans for the future of his family amid chaos, corruption, betrayal, and murder. Action-packed with electrifying extended episodes, Sons of Anarchy Season Four will take you for the ride of your life!

Bonus Features:
Disc 1:

  • SOA Gear
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Dorylus - Extended Scenes
  • Commentary on Out


Disc 2:

  • SOA Gear
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Brick - Extended Scenes
  • Family Recipe - Extended Scenes

Disc 3:

  • SOA Gear
  • Kiss - Extended Scenes
  • Commentary on 'Hands' with Peter Weller
  • Commentary on 'Hands' with Kurt Sutter, Katey Sagal, Maggie Siff


Disc 4:

  • SOA Gear
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Gag-Reel
  • Pineys Farewell
  • The Fans of Anarchy
  • Anarchy at House of Blues
  • Commentary on 'To Be - Act 1'
  • Commentary on 'To Be - Act 2'

My Take on the Blu-ray
I had never really seen much of this series in the past, but after watching this I have already looked into the first three seasons to catch up on what I missed. This is an action packed show and in this season you are kept on the edge of your seat in every episode (or at least I was). I was impressed with the overall acting within the show itself and the relationships between the characters were very solid. As I said before there is plenty of action in the series, but you also will find drama and even if you are not into the motorcycle scene, you will still find a lot to enjoy about the series. There are definitely references to biking culture that you have to catch onto, but you can catch on quite quickly and once you do it is smooth sailing!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This truly is one of the best shows on TV. It has turned into my guilty pleasure and I think I’m more excited about this show than anyone else in the house! My husband got me into the series two seasons back and I’ve been glued to it ever since. I was gone on business a lot during season four and with the season five premiere happening on Tuesday I made sure that I rented season four through Blockbuster @ Home. I don’t want to be behind when things get started. This way I don’t have to buy it but I can still watch what I’ve missed. I work at Dish so I’ve been using Blockbuster for some time now. Having Jax at the head of SAMCRO will definitely be interesting and I doubt that Clay is really as tame as they make him out to be in some of the trailers I’ve seen. This club is all he’s ever known and for him to just settle is very unlike him. I love this show!