Available with the Wii U on November 18, Scribblenauts Unlimited gives players innovative ways to interact with the action. Using the new Wii U GamePad controller, players can explore a vast, side-scrolling open world with high-definition, hand-drawn scenery and objects to help the game’s hero, Maxwell, solve robust puzzles and challenges by summoning virtually any object they can imagine. And creativity is unbound using the game’s Object Editor, which enables players to create their own items from scratch, customize existing in-game objects and reinvent how objects appear and behave.
Created and developed by 5TH Cell, Scribblenauts Unlimited features a huge side-scrolling open world with new, high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects where players can help the game’s hero, Maxwell, solve robust puzzles and challenges by summoning any object they can imagine. Players can leverage the Nintendo 3DS’ Street Pass functionality to see all of the creative puzzle solutions by other players in the area. And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell’s parents, his twin sister Lily, and how he got his magical notepad.
- All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe consisting of 41 levels with 50+ starites and 500+ starite shards accounting for 20+ hours of gameplay, and unlimited hours using every area as a playground.
- Object Library: Store previously summoned objects in Maxwell’s “magic backpack” for easy access and future use.
- Street Pass: Leverage the 3DS’ Street Pass functionality to see all of the creative solutions to puzzles used by other players.
- Merit Board: Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new “Starite Vision” helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards.
- 3D Cinematics: The game features cinematics rendered in amazing 3D.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org