Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD review - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 10

Saturday, September 1, 2012

DVD review - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 10

About the DVD
Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo are back in the classic final season that pits turtles from the past and present against the evil Lord Dregg and his minions. Determined to enslave mankind, Dregg will stop at nothing to win, even causing a piece of the sun to crash into Earth. As a consequence, a giant portal soon opens to pull the planet into Dimension X, and even threatens to drain the life energy from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! The only way to defeat Dregg, Krang and Shredder is to bring the Turtle’s past selves to the present – double the Turtle power! But will they make it in time before Dregg’s invasion is complete? Featuring all 8 time-warping episodes with serious Turtle muscle, season 10 is a totally tubular finale!

Season 10 Episodes include:

  • The Return of Dregg 
  • The Beginning of the End 
  • The Power of Three 
  • A Turtle in Time 
  • Turtles to the Second Power 
  • Mobster From Dimension X 
  • The Day the Earth Disappeared 
  • Divide and Conquer 


My Take on the DVD
I grew up watching the TMNT gang and this final season really brought me back to sitting around after school watching the series either by myself or with friends. This last season of the show had some memorable episodes. For me the last episode was by far the best of them all (but that is just my opinion). If you are a TNMT fan you will want this set, as it completes the series, and even though they did bring back the series in the late 1990's, this was still the original and definitely the best in my books!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: