Dad of Divas' Reviews: CD Review - Little Pim: French Bop

Monday, September 10, 2012

CD Review - Little Pim: French Bop

About the CD
This carefully chosen collection of 15 cheerful songs will be enjoyed by the whole family and highlights vocabulary taught on the DVDs. The CD features original songs by Milkshake, megastars on the kids music circuit. The CD contains a 16-page lyrics book that highlights vocabulary from the DVD and includes an English translation of all the songs.

My Take on the CD
I played this music CD twice with my youngest granddaughter. We had fun dancing and she even said to me, even though it was in French, "I know that song" and we tried to sing along the second time.

I loved the fact that the words in French and English were included in the CD case. Children at this young age are like little sponges and catch on to the tunes and words.

I think your little one will enjoy the CD and may pick up some French words. Since you have the English translations, you can work on some language skills with them.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: