Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Santa's Toyshop

Monday, September 10, 2012

Book Review - Santa's Toyshop

About the Book
Kids will be pleased with this board book, which also makes a great stocking stuffer for Christmas. It has bright and cheerful color illustrations of Santa, his elves, and his reindeer.

My Take on the Book
This sturdy board book for young children is the perfect Christmas book about Santa's Toy Shop. The colorful pages are filled with Santa and his elves. The text includes rhyme with descriptive words about each page. I can envision this book used as one to identify toys and a discussion developing about the various jobs that the elves have in Santa's toy shop. It brings the magic of Santa Claus back.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: