Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Santo Poo

Friday, November 5, 2010

Product Review - Santo Poo

About the ProductPoo~Pourri’s formula of essential oils such as a fresh evergreen and holly scents should be sprayed into the toilet water before you go and no one else will ever know. A couple of drops of this spray creates a film along the water’s surface that traps odor at its source. This solution to embarrassing bathroom emergencies is also safe for the planet.

The 2 oz retails for $9.95 and the 4 oz retails for $14.95.

My Take on the Product My wife enjoys candles and other smelly stuff around the house, but I can say that I had never heard of Poo-Pourri before. In trying this out as well as in looking through the website, this company definitely has some creative ideas and they let it all fly. This product is a fun gift, and one that I think we know the perfect person who would get a kick out if it. It was very easy to use and smelled very nice. All you have to do is spray it in your toilet and any smell that was lingering in the restroom was gone. The smell was not overpowering and even the kids liked it! I would recommend it if you are looking for a great item to eliminate odor or if you are looking for a fun gift that will be the life of the party!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: