Dad of Divas' Reviews: Game Review - Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Game Review - Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales

About the GameRev up your engines for this unforgettable collection of Cars Toons starring Mater, the lovable and hilarious tow truck from the hit movie Cars. From the creative minds of Disney/Pixar come nine highly entertaining "Tall Tales" involving bullfights, drag races, rock concerts, monster truck showdowns and even UFOs; plus, check out the new, never-before-seen Cars Toons "Mater P.I." and "Moon Mater."

Join Mater, the heart and soul of Radiator Springs, and all your favorite characters from the world of Cars as they take you on a fun-filled ride that will have your family roaring with laughter!



My Take on the GameAs a fan of Disney and Nintendo WII, I was excited to try out the new Cars Toon game. I've already played for a few hours and are about halfway through the game. I have to say that I really enjoyed the game and the stories. One of the things that I loved was that the game actually uses Pixar's footage for the story scenes, so you get high quality video of Mater and Lightning McQueen. There are video scenes everywhere in the game which are wonderful additions to the game.

The games themselves are quite addicting. There is a great mix of racing games, shooting games, flying games, and games that take advantage of the Wii controller's motion feature.

You are able to earn coins to buy things for your car. Thus, you are able to get things like new paint jobs, tires and wheels, decals, and even stuff like hats and glasses!

We all loved this game. While Diva-PJ was still a bit too young for this, Diva-J though had a lot of fun and did not seem to have much difficulty. Overall, I know you will have fun with this game!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: