Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - If You Were Me and Lived in...Germany: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World

Monday, March 27, 2017

Book Review - If You Were Me and Lived in...Germany: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World

If You Were Me and Lived in...Germany: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World
 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Join Carole P. Roman when she visits the beautiful land of Germany in the newest book of her informative series. Learn about the varied customs and cultures. Travel to the central Europe to discover what you would eat and do for fun. See the land through the eyes of a youngster like you and understand what life is like in this exciting place. Don't forget to look at the other books in the series so that you can be an armchair world traveler.


My Take on the Book
This is a great book about Germany. My relatives are from this country but I have never been there myself. What I love about this book is that it allows me to better understand the country, the people, the culture and people. The book gives you a glimpse into some of the unique aspects of this country and makes me want to visit it even more now that I have read more. Carole Roman continues to bring you great insights into foreign countries and times long gone and I am glad that she does!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: