Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Hogwarts Library

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Book Review - Hogwarts Library

Hogwarts Library

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Inside readers will find books treasured by users of the great library at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Newt Scamander's master work on magical creatures; Quidditch Through the Ages, a comprehensive history of the game and its rules; and The Tales of Beedle the Bard, with an introduction and illustrations by J.K. Rowling and extensive commentary by Albus Dumbledore. This boxed set is an essential addition to the collection of any Harry Potter fan, and a beautiful gift to cherish.



My Take on the Book
As a huge Harry Potter fan I had read these books in the past but I didn't own a nice copy for myself. I am so glad that I found this amazing set. This set provided me with the great books that accompany the Harry Potter series. The books are a great hardcover set that makes them feel like the textbooks that they are supposed to be. If you have never read these before you will find these to be an easy read and very fun to read too. These are amazing books that continue to expand the Harry Potter universe.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: