Dad of Divas' Reviews: Blu-ray Review - The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Blu-ray Review - The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Ariel (voiced by Jodi Benson), is a free-spirited mermaid, who is off on the adventure of a lifetime with her best friend, the adorable Flounder (voiced by Jason Marin), and the reggae-singing Caribbean crab Sebastian (voiced by Samuel E. Wright) at her side. But it will take all of her courage and determination to make her dreams come true—and save her father’s beloved kingdom from the sneaky sea witch Ursula (voiced by Pat Carroll).



My Take on the Book
For me, this has always been one of the movies that reinvigorated the Disney line of movies after a number of years of ones that I always felt were not as good as ones previous. The combination of plot, characters and music were perfect and in the end you get a movie that is timeless and music that you cannot get out of your head (can you say 'Under the Sea...'). I have been waiting for this to come back out of the vault as it has been one that I did not have in my collection for blu-ray, so I was excited to see that it is coming out soon! This blu-ray was great, digitally remastered, the images just pop off the screen and the music comes through in even greater quality and clarity. I highly recommend this to all Disney fans, as this is one that will not last long and it goes on the market in a little more than a week.!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: