Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - My First Creativity Book: Princesses

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Book Review - My First Creativity Book: Princesses

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


My First Creativity Book: Princesses

About the Book
Here is a new title in Barron's growing My First Creativity Books series. A clever princess is needed to keep this kingdom in order. Connecting dots for royal surprises, solving kingdom mazes, decorating for a garden party and making a beautiful crown are some of the activities in this fun-filled book.

Based on the popular Creativity Activity Books for older children, these titles are made smaller to suit little hands and are filled with activities that appeal to boys and girls in pre-K through second grade. Every title in the My First Creativity Books series features:


  • Clever coloring exercises
  • Easy connect-the-dot drawing projects
  • Spot-the-difference illustrations
  • Mazes, puzzles, and simple construction activities
  • 200 full-color stickers
  • Fold-out scenes for sticker play


Developed by educational experts to stimulate younger kids' imaginations, My First Creativity Books offer children many hours of learning fun. Illustrations include 28 pages in color.



 
My Take on the Book
This was a great book filled with some great activities placed within it. My daughter had been ill and his was the perfect book to help her through her illness. She loved the mazes as well as the stickers but beyond that there was so much more that kept her engaged and entertained throughout this and provided hours of fun. This book will provide your princess to be with hours of fun too!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: