Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy #5: The Volcano of Fire

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy #5: The Volcano of Fire

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


Geronimo Stilton and the Kingdom of Fantasy #5: The Volcano of Fire

About the Book
Geronimo's fifth journey to the Kingdom of Fantasy!

I, Geronimo Stilton, was amazed to find myself in the Kingdom of Fantasy for a fifth time. The elves had called me there. The Volcano of Fire had been mysteriously reawakened!

On top of that, the Princess of the Fairies had been kidnapped. I knew I had to help -- and my friends were ready to join me. We set off through new realms to rescue the princess and save the Kingdom from destruction. What an adventure!



 
My Take on the Book
This was a great book filled with a great adventure that any Geronimo Stilton fan will love. My daughter has been a fan for some time, and up to recently has not gotten into the Kingdom of Fantasy books, at least not until recently. She stated that she likes these books not only because of the characters, but also because of the vivid detail that the author provides. Reading this with my daughter I have to say that this is a different type of story than the regular books (outside of the Kingdom of Fantasy) and truly brings fantasy into the story (even more than talking animals). The story is much longer too which my daughter loved, especially because the story itself was as engaging as it was. All-in-all this was a great book that the whole family will enjoy!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

1 comment:

Rahul Bose said...

I like the series of the book so much . It is very exciting but i am not very happy as this was the last part of geronimo stilton in the kingdom of fantasy. It is a great book .