Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Starring Jules (In Drama-rama)

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Book Review - Starring Jules (In Drama-rama)

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


Starring Jules (In Drama-rama)



About the Book
Jules is back starring in Starring Jules (in drama-rama) !

Things I Didn't Know About Being on TV
by Jules Bloom
  1. Shooting a pilot does not mean what you think it means.
  2. On TV, people live in mansions and have drivers!
  3. You get to completely change who you are, which everyone but me thinks I can do.
  4. You might have to miss the moving up play at school, which no one but me cares about.

When Jules lands a role on a new TV show, she gets stuck choosing between taking part in her class moving up ceremony at school and shooting a sitcom. And that's only half the drama!

With a quiet best friend who won't ever hoot and holler and an ex-best friend who may be moving to the burbs, Jules's insides are all mixed-up. She'll need a little bit of nerve and a whole lot of pizzazz if she wants to make it through the last month of second grade without turning into a drama queen!



My Take on the Book
I love this character and this book, not only because it is the same nickname that my daughter has, but also because the author itself did a great job drawing the reader in through humor and great characters. This girl gets into so many situations and reminds me some of my own daughter. In reading this to my daughter she keeps asking when the next book will be coming out. While I don't know the answer of that I will say that we loved this book and definitely recommend it to all young readers!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: