Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Liberty's Kids

Sunday, July 14, 2013

DVD Review - Liberty's Kids

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


Liberty's Kids


About the DVD



In Liberty's Kids travel back in time with Benjamin Franklin's teenage reporters as they confront the real and physical dangers of the American Revolution. Trapped in opposite sides of the war - James an American colonist and Sarah a young English reporter are forced to choose between friendship and allegiance to their countries. All while they try to look after mischievous Henri, a French boy whose comical escapades constantly lead to trouble. Journey through history and discover the high points of the American Revolution through this fun and animated educational adventure!


My Take on the DVD
I remember this series when it first came out and I always remembered thinking that this was a great way to teach kids about history, so you can guess that I was excited to see this finally coming out on DVD!  My eldest daughter loves history so when I shared this with her she was both excited and fascinated and when she watched it, she was captivated and did not want to stop. I know she enjoyed watching it, as afterward she started getting more books on history from our local library as well as giving mom and dad quizzes on some of the things that she learned (always a good sign). The series is definitely a great tool to assist kids in learning about history. Through great characters and a fun story line your kids will be drawn into the DVD and will not want to stop as well (just like my own daughter). 


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: