Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Panda Panic: Running Wild

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Book Review - Panda Panic: Running Wild

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


Panda Panic: Running Wild


About the Book
It's official, Awesome Animals are a hit! Kids all over are diving into these frantically funny, easy-to-read chapter books and they can't wait to find out what new tricks these hilarious animals will be up to next.

In Panda Panic: Running Wild, Ping the panda is on the hunt for adventure. When he gets swept down the river, he finally finds the excitement he's been waiting for. But will the shadows, bandits, and lurking snow leopards prove to be too much adventure even for Ping?

This brand new title in the Awesome Animals series is certain to keep kids laughing and reading! Comical black and white cartoon-style illustrations capture the zany spirit of the story.





My Take on the Book
I love the way that the author in this story can weave a tale with humor and adventure. This book has both and it was a blast to be able to read this with my eldest daughter (She actually read it to me). I love it when we can not only share a laugh, but share a great story and in the end want to read even more! This book does just that!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: