Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Penguin Pandemonium: The Rescue

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Book Review - Penguin Pandemonium: The Rescue

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.


Penguin Pandemonium: The Rescue


About the Book
It's official, Awesome Animals are a hit! Kids all over are diving into these frantically funny, easy-to-read chapter books and they can't wait to find out what new tricks these hilarious animals will be up to next.

In Penguin Pandemonium: The Rescue, two baby penguins are missing and the rest of the City Zoo penguins set out across the zoo on a daring rescue mission. They hang with the monkeys, fish for clues in the aquarium, and try not to get spotted by the leopard in a fast-paced adventure full of fun.

This brand new title in the Awesome Animals series is certain to keep kids laughing and reading! Comical black and white cartoon-style illustrations capture the zany spirit of the story.





My Take on the Book
I loved the first book from this series that I read and this is just as good. I was really impressed with how well this book grabbed my attention and my daughter and I were captivated from the beginning to the end. The story was funny, and a provided some great laughs. I was continually wondering what would happen next and what other troubles the Penguins could get into. This was a great story and whether you read the first on this series or not, you will love this just the same.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: