Dad of Divas' Reviews: YummyHealth Brings Healthy to the Lunchbox

Sunday, August 18, 2013

YummyHealth Brings Healthy to the Lunchbox

YummyHealth
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Company
Fed up with watching her kids become chubby junk food addicts, YummyHealth® founder - journalist and mom Lisa Goldbaum – searched for healthier options, only to find that most so-called “healthy” snacks contained as much sugar and processed starch as the regular commercial varieties.

YummyHealth

Lisa created YummySwaps™ that are delicious but low in the sugars and starches that wreak havoc on kids’ energy levels, moods and food cravings.

YummySwaps products include a scrumptious “better-than-candy” bar made of wholesome real-food ingredients, crunchy snack chips made of real Wisconsin cheese and a zero-calorie naturally sweetened line of sodas that taste terrific.

There’s a great swap for any situation – school lunches, parties, Little League – you name it!




My Take on the Products
As a parent I am always looking for healthy snacks to provide to my kids, whether it be in lunches or after school snacks and YummyHealth definitely provides this! I was impressed to look deeper into this products and see the great ingredients that were here. The chips have a great cheesy taste and the candy bars were delicious. I will say that the chips did not taste vastly different in my perspective, but I still enjoyed them in the end. I also will say that in both products the serving size was perfect and it definitely quenched my hunger at the time. If you are looking for a natural snack to give to yourself or your kids look no further than YummyHealth!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: