Dad of Divas' Reviews: YummyHealth Brings Healthy to the Lunchbox

Sunday, August 18, 2013

YummyHealth Brings Healthy to the Lunchbox

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Company
Fed up with watching her kids become chubby junk food addicts, YummyHealth® founder - journalist and mom Lisa Goldbaum – searched for healthier options, only to find that most so-called “healthy” snacks contained as much sugar and processed starch as the regular commercial varieties.


Lisa created YummySwaps™ that are delicious but low in the sugars and starches that wreak havoc on kids’ energy levels, moods and food cravings.

YummySwaps products include a scrumptious “better-than-candy” bar made of wholesome real-food ingredients, crunchy snack chips made of real Wisconsin cheese and a zero-calorie naturally sweetened line of sodas that taste terrific.

There’s a great swap for any situation – school lunches, parties, Little League – you name it!

My Take on the Products
As a parent I am always looking for healthy snacks to provide to my kids, whether it be in lunches or after school snacks and YummyHealth definitely provides this! I was impressed to look deeper into this products and see the great ingredients that were here. The chips have a great cheesy taste and the candy bars were delicious. I will say that the chips did not taste vastly different in my perspective, but I still enjoyed them in the end. I also will say that in both products the serving size was perfect and it definitely quenched my hunger at the time. If you are looking for a natural snack to give to yourself or your kids look no further than YummyHealth!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: