About the Product
Aussie has introduced Aussie Men, a care and styling line made specifically for guys that follows the Aussie principle of getting great hair for less effort.
Whether you have a more active lifestyle, or are more laid-back, Aussie Men Texturizing Wax and Maximum Hold Hair Gel gets men ready for whatever the day throws at them by creating an effortless style so men can get on with their day.
Aussie celebrity stylist, Sarah Potempa, shares her tips on getting great style with little effort using these Aussie products:
Aussie Men Texturizing Wax
- For a haircut with more texture on the top and sides, the wax helps lift the hair and maintain volume while providing definition.
- A little goes a long way. Apply a pea-sized amount between your thumb and forefinger and twist into small sections of dry hair. This will provide you with hold, even in humidity, to give you flexible control and definition that goes where you command.
Aussie Men Maximum Hold Hair Gel
- Apply to damp or dry hair. Rub a small amount between your palms and work from root to end. For the best results, work the product from the back of the head to the front.
- For more controlled definition and texture, squirt the gel on a large flat brush or comb and evenly distribute throughout the hair. Take your fingers and piece it out. The water-based formula provides a strong hold to tame dry and frizzy hair while also allowing for a moveable and flexible style all day long.
Aussie Men Deep Clean Shampoo
Changing your shampoo should be the last thing on your mind. Aussie Men Deep Clean Shampoo gives a real deep clean that packs a punch.
- For the guy who sweats a lot or gets greasy easily, this shampoo fits your active lifestyle
- For every day cleaning that will leave your hair full of vitality and shine
- The formula, with Australian Kangaroo Paw Flower Extract, rinses clean without build up
- Work into wet hair and massage the scalp to stimulate blood flow and hair growth. Rinse for clean hair
My Take on the Book
I was really impressed by this line of products. I am always looking for products that provide a nice combination of styling control and cleaning power. Too often the products that I use seem to take the moisture out of my hair instead of providing it, and when it comes to styling afterward, the products do not seem to hold as they should. This is where these Aussie products come in. No matter whether you need to have deep cleaning or 2 in 1 shampoos, the company has formulated something for each man. I have to say that styling wise, I particularly liked the maximum hold gel (as seen above) as it held my hair completely throughout the day where other gels did not. On top of the hold though it also did not leave my fair feeling oily or crusty which is something I hate. All-in-all I have to say that Aussie has done it right and they have provided men with some great products formulated just for them! I encourage all guys to go and check these products out for themselves!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org