Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: The Golden Statue Plot

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Book Review - Geronimo Stilton: The Golden Statue Plot

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Each Geronimo Stilton book is fast-paced, with lively full-color art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

Rancid rat hairs, the cat pirates are coming to town! They're planning on stealing New Mouse City's Statue of Liberty and taking it back to Cat Island. They think it's completely made of gold! My friends and I are determined to protect our city's precious symbol. But can we stop these fearsome felines?




My Take on the Book
This is another great Geronimo Stilton adventure! My eldest daughter has read almost all of these books and she just loves the adventure and the action as well as the humor that is shared and this book is no different in that regard. I have to say that I love the characters in this and all of the Geronimo Stilton stories as well as the illustrations that are full of color and detail. These books are perfect for the reader in third or fourth grade, but any reader can enjoy what the story has to offer (even adults)! All-in-all this was a great story and I hope that there are many more stories to come in the series in the future.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: