Dad of Divas' Reviews: The Snugg Keeps Your Kindle Safe!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Snugg Keeps Your Kindle Safe!

The Snugg Kindle Fire HD Case
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Protect your device by slipping it securely into a specially-designed Amazon Kindle Fire case from The Snugg. All of our covers are built to the highest standards and are designed not only to prevent damage and scratches, but to enhance the look of your device. Invest in a Kindle Fire cover from The Snugg and rest assured your tablet will not only remain safe and sound but will stay looking fabulous.
The Snugg Kindle Fire HD Case

Features

  • Superior Kindle Fire HD Case by Snugg - Can also combine with the Snugg Kindle Fire Car Headrest Mount search ASIN: B0041FP0Z0
  • Automatically Wakes and Puts the Kindle Fire HD to Sleep - From Snugg, The Creators of the Number 1 Best Selling iPad 2 and 3 Case
  • Elastic hand strap makes it easier to hold and use the Kindle Fire - Great for Skype
  • Stylus Loop that can be tucked behind your Kindle Fire when not in use so it does not get in the way + Premium nubuck fibre interior + velcro flap to secure Kindle Fire tightly in place when in landscape position
  • Camera hole cutout on the back and full access to all Kindle Fire HD ports / connections


The Snugg Kindle Fire HD Case




My Take on the Book
I have been looking for a case for a while for my Kindle Fire HD 7" that is snug but still offers good protection and style and The Snugg provides this for me. So far I have enjoyed the product and it definitely locks the Kindle Fire into place which is great. I did have some issues with getting the pen/stylus into place (as this was VERY tight), but the Kindle went in with no problems. I really liked the fact that the case was well notched out for the camera on this, so nothing was blocked in that regard.

The case itself was well constructed and there definitely was attention to detail when it came to the stitching and the design.

I did notice on some sites people saying that buttons or areas to click were obstructed by the case. I did not have this problem. While I did receive the case for review, I definitely do not work for Snugg, but instead am simply working to provide an unbiased review.

When I held my Kindle Fire HD either way, I found that none of the buttons were obstructed and while holding it in the landscape way gave me a more full view of everything on the screen (with less scrolling) this really was no different than usual. I also, as mentioned earlier, could still take pictures with no problems either.

One criticism of the case itself was the stand though as it took a bit of work to get the stand to hold as it was supposed to, and when I tried to hold it up at first it would sometimes fall. I was able to finally get it to work, but it took some time and effort to balance this. I would have preferred a more intuitive design in regards to this.

Other than that, I liked the design and the magnetized enclosure (though it could have been a bit stronger at times). I wondered whether it might also have worked to have a velcro or snap enclosure on this too... alas I was not the designed.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: