Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Kaijudo: Rise Of The Duel Masters: Darkness Of Heart

Thursday, August 22, 2013

DVD Review - Kaijudo: Rise Of The Duel Masters: Darkness Of Heart

Kaijudo: Rise Of The Duel Masters: Darkness Of Heart
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Recruited by the mysterious Duel Masters, young Ray - joined by his best friends Gabe and Allie - must use the powerful art of Kaijudo to defend his home dimension from the sinister mastermind known as the Choten, whose own skills in "The Way Of The Creature" allow him to summon vicious beasts from a parallel dimension to wreak havoc across Earth. - This special collection summons 5 episodes chronicling the battle between light and dark onto one exciting 5-episode disc not to be missed!




My Take on the Book
I had never heard of this series before so I was intrigued to see what it was all about. First off I will say that I enjoyed the artwork in the series. The cartoonists did a great job and captured great action and characterization through the episodes. Second, the plot of the episodes was engaging and action packed.My favorite episode personally was The Taken, but you get five in this DVD which include:


  • Shaw K'Naw
  • The Taken
  • Duel Hard
  • Heart of Darkness
  • Darkness of Heart

On top of the two items mentioned above, I also thought that they did a great job at creating Choten, the nemesis in this series. Talk about scary looking - I know I would not want to run into him anytime soon!

All-in-all this was a great series and I will be looking for further episodes to watch in the future!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: