Dad of Divas' Reviews: Signazon Does An Amazing Job At Making Just The Right Sign!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Signazon Does An Amazing Job At Making Just The Right Sign!

Signazon
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Company
Based in Dallas, TX but with multiple production facilities across the nation, Signazon.com is your source for all types of custom signs. We use a highly-advanced e-commerce platform, fully-customizable, template-based designs and technologically-superior manufacturing processes to produce banners, car magnets, offset printing, oversized checks, window decals, vinyl lettering, yard signs and more.
Signazon

Signazon.com specializes in 1440 DPI, full-color digital printing and custom designs for no additional charge. We can produce signs in any size and quantity you need, with continuous quantity discounts to make bulk orders more-affordable. Our vast selection of durable materials provides solutions for every part of your business, from storefront advertising to vehicle identification. We also offer high-quality digital offset printing of business cards, postcards, door hangers, and more on thick 14pt cover stock to complete all of your advertising needs. If you're not a business owner, you can still use Signazon.com products for personal events such as weddings, birthdays, and graduations.

Our typical turnaround time is 3-4 business days, with Same Day-Rush and local pickup available. When you're in a hurry and you need a quality product at an affordable price, choose Signazon.com. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!


My Take on the Signs
Last month I decided to run for an open spot on the school board of our local schools. This time I you get to interview for the position and unfortunately I did not receive it but came in second of nine applicants. This experience though made me decide that in November 2014 I will run for our local school board on the ballot. Thinking ahead I was excited to be able to work with Signazon to try out their signs, as I know I will definitely need some in 2014. I was given the chance to be able to review one of their signs ( the one you see above). With that being said I first have to say that I loved Signazon's website! The company makes it so easy to be able to make assign no matter what the situation/reason. The site is easy to use and understand and by simply dragging and dropping you can make a sign in minutes. The Company also provide you with a ton of options in regards to the size and materials that you want to use for the sign that you are creating.

I chose to try out their metal sign and a larger size, along with one of their more heavy-duty sign holders. In each step of the process I was very impressed with the communication between the company and I as the customer. In each step I was e-mailed and informed of when assigning had been created and when it was shipping as well as when it was delivered. I also received e-mails from the company in regards to how I was to install the sign in to the sign holder. All of this communication was very important to me, and overall was a nice touch.

I received the sign holder first and I have to say that it is very heavy duty. This is not a holder that will be breaking or bending anytime soon. Next I received the signed a made, and it was exactly as I had designed. The sign was very well constructed and the graphics were perfect. I followed the instructions as provided to me and found that the sign slid in with no problem.

After working with this company, I would have no problem using them again or recommending to others to use them. Their prices are competitive, the customer service they provide is stellar, and the product that you receive is of very high quality.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: