Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Scholastic Almanac for Kids 2014

Monday, August 12, 2013

Book Review - Scholastic Almanac for Kids 2014

Scholastic Almanac for Kids 2014
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Updated for 2014 with the newest facts and stats.

Need help with studying? Love trivia? Just want to impress your friends or teachers? The Scholastic Almanac for Kids 2014 has information about practically everything! If you have questions, this book has answers. Packed with hundreds of facts, stats, and all of the info you need to keep boredom away and get your homework done. The 2014 edition will feature an exciting new cover, completely updated facts and stats throughout, new pop-culture sections, and brand-new chapter openers.



My Take on the Book
For any young reader who wants to know a little bit of everything about the world around them this is definitely the book for them. This book was full of so many different facts and figures that it even made my head spin. This was a good thing though as I love learning new information and so do my girls. My eldest daughter loved the pop culture section as she is at the age where this is much more important to her than some of the other sections. I think that she really enjoyed this section to because she was able to then share what she learned with her friends, so she became the expert.

I have to say that the book itself is a book that will make any trivia buff excited. I highly encourage you to pick up the 2014 version, to not only learn more facts but to have fun with your kids in finding out more about the world itself.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: