About the Book
Office 2013 For Dummies is the key to your brand new Office!
Packed with straightforward, friendly instruction, this update to one of the bestselling Office books of all time gets you thoroughly up to speed and helps you learn how to take full advantage of the new features in Office 2013. After coverage of the fundamentals, you'll discover how to spice up your Word documents, edit Excel spreadsheets and create formulas, add pizazz to your PowerPoint presentation, and much more.
- Helps you harness the power of all five Office 2013 applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Discusses typing and formatting text in Word and easy ways to dress up your documents with color, graphics, and more
- Demonstrates navigating and editing an Excel spreadsheet, creating formulas, and charting and analyzing Excel data
- Walks you through creating a PowerPoint presentation and adding some punch with color, sound, pictures, and videos
- Explores Outlook, including configuring e-mail, storing contacts, organizing tasks, scheduling your time, and setting appointments
- Delves into designing Access databases, including editing, modifying, searching, sorting, and querying; also covers viewing and printing reports, and more
- The fun and friendly approach of Office 2013 For Dummies makes doing Office work easy and efficient!
My Take on the Book
This book provides you with an easy to understand complete reference for understanding the new Microsoft 2013. As someone who started using this before reading this I can say that I wish that I had this before, or at least concurrently when I implemented the software. I felt that the book did a great job at keeping things simple and allowing me to have fun while learning too. For anyone that is making a transition form Office 2003, this is a must, as the way in which the programs are set up is completely different. Don' be a dummy, make your life easier and read this book today, you will be thankful that you did!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com