Dad of Divas' Reviews: Groovy Girls Lady Bug Doll And Costume Are Perfect For A Young Girl

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Groovy Girls Lady Bug Doll And Costume Are Perfect For A Young Girl

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Product


Lana is as cute as a bug in this styling' red, white and black polka dot dress and shoes. Her beautiful red hair has black highlights and is held back with a cute antenna headband. Lana is part of the Special Edition Flutterflies collection with fantasy colored hair and detachable wings. She'll make a great gift for any gal!

Also, you now can dress up as Lana Ladybug herself! This dress up outfit features a lady bug polka-dot pattern that matches the outfit Groovy Girls Lana Lady bug wears. The dress is made of satin, poly-spandex, tulle and taffeta. Also includes antennae headband and lady bug wings with easy to slip on elastic cords that feature Velcro-like closures.

Manhattan Toy has a HUGE variety of Groovy Girl toys for you and your kids - check them all out here - http://www.manhattantoy.com/c/shop-by-brand_groovy-girls?current_per_page=96&current_sortby=recommended&per_pager=96&sort_selection=recommended

My Take on the Product
My daughters love groovy girls! Not only do they have cool names, outfits and hair, but they promote such creativity and imaginative play which is something I love to see my girls participating in. On top of this the dolls and other toys are so well constructed. I thought it was so cool to be able to have a doll and matching costume for my youngest daughter. True to form the costume was very well constructed and there are a ton of extras that they have placed on the dress and doll itself which makes them special for the recipient.

I also loved how much detail went into the dress to make sure that it matched the doll. I am planning to give this to my daughter for her birthday which is coming up in the future and I know that she is simply going to love this because of the detail that is included!

If you love groovy girls, what better gift than a doll and dress - your child will be ecstatic!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: