Dad of Divas' Reviews: Groovy Girls Lady Bug Doll And Costume Are Perfect For A Young Girl

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Groovy Girls Lady Bug Doll And Costume Are Perfect For A Young Girl

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Product

Lana is as cute as a bug in this styling' red, white and black polka dot dress and shoes. Her beautiful red hair has black highlights and is held back with a cute antenna headband. Lana is part of the Special Edition Flutterflies collection with fantasy colored hair and detachable wings. She'll make a great gift for any gal!

Also, you now can dress up as Lana Ladybug herself! This dress up outfit features a lady bug polka-dot pattern that matches the outfit Groovy Girls Lana Lady bug wears. The dress is made of satin, poly-spandex, tulle and taffeta. Also includes antennae headband and lady bug wings with easy to slip on elastic cords that feature Velcro-like closures.

Manhattan Toy has a HUGE variety of Groovy Girl toys for you and your kids - check them all out here -

My Take on the Product
My daughters love groovy girls! Not only do they have cool names, outfits and hair, but they promote such creativity and imaginative play which is something I love to see my girls participating in. On top of this the dolls and other toys are so well constructed. I thought it was so cool to be able to have a doll and matching costume for my youngest daughter. True to form the costume was very well constructed and there are a ton of extras that they have placed on the dress and doll itself which makes them special for the recipient.

I also loved how much detail went into the dress to make sure that it matched the doll. I am planning to give this to my daughter for her birthday which is coming up in the future and I know that she is simply going to love this because of the detail that is included!

If you love groovy girls, what better gift than a doll and dress - your child will be ecstatic!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: