Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - CatDog: The Complete Fourth Season (The Final Season)

Sunday, August 4, 2013

DVD Review - CatDog: The Complete Fourth Season (The Final Season)

CatDog: The Complete Fourth Season (The Final Season)

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg
About the DVD
A brand-new set of insane CatDog adventures! They're the craziest set of conjoined twins you'll ever meet - the culturally refined Cat, and Dog, who's . . . well . . . not so much! But together, CatDog make it all work by both using and strengthening their own friendship, providing their own excitement and even getting into their own heap of hilarious trouble! Featuring the full length movie "CatDog and the Great Parent Mystery." The yearly Parent Day Festival is quickly arriving, but Cat and Dog are feeling a little left out. After coercing from Dog, Cat agrees to go on a parent hunt which leads them to a sea monster, aliens, hillbillies and MORE!



My Take on the DVD
I have been a fan of Cat Dog for some time and have been waiting for this last DVD to come out so that I could complete my collection. This DVD is a great final compilation of the last 8 episodes from the series.  I always found this series to be funny and the end of the series was just as funny as the rest. You get to see Cat Dog in some great situations and laugh along with the zany plot/adventures that they go through. This was bittersweet for me as it was the final season, but it was worth waiting for and now I can say that I now have whole series you can too! If you have been a fan for a while or are just starting to hear about this great series form the past, jump on board and see what Cat Dog is all about, you will love it!



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: