Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Bunny Loves to Read

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Book Review - Bunny Loves to Read

Bunny Loves to Read
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Children can learn to read along with Bunny and friends in this charming picture book ideal for beginning readers. With simple, easy-to-read text and engaging illustrations, this book is sure to become a family favorite for reading aloud or for children to practice on their own.

Find more great books here - http://www.parragon.com/us/books/category/kids



My Take on the Book
When I read Peter Bently's story about Buster loving to read, I immediately thought of my two girls and their love of reading from a very young age.I recall the youngest spending time surrounded by her books and "reading" them using the pictures and words that an adult read to her.

I enjoyed how Peter wove Buster's reading into the activities his friends enjoyed to entice them to read too.He easily convinced them and they "got hooked" .

Once again Peter Bently has shown us how stories promote imagination as seen with Buster and his friends when they played outdoors after reading.

I encourage you to always read to your child It is an activity you can take with you anywhere.


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: