Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Bunny Loves to Read

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Book Review - Bunny Loves to Read

Bunny Loves to Read
 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Book
Children can learn to read along with Bunny and friends in this charming picture book ideal for beginning readers. With simple, easy-to-read text and engaging illustrations, this book is sure to become a family favorite for reading aloud or for children to practice on their own.

Find more great books here -

My Take on the Book
When I read Peter Bently's story about Buster loving to read, I immediately thought of my two girls and their love of reading from a very young age.I recall the youngest spending time surrounded by her books and "reading" them using the pictures and words that an adult read to her.

I enjoyed how Peter wove Buster's reading into the activities his friends enjoyed to entice them to read too.He easily convinced them and they "got hooked" .

Once again Peter Bently has shown us how stories promote imagination as seen with Buster and his friends when they played outdoors after reading.

I encourage you to always read to your child It is an activity you can take with you anywhere.

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: