Dad of Divas' Reviews: Megamind WII Game Review

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Megamind WII Game Review

About the Game
Just as Megamind has become our new Mega Hero, a sudden crime wave hits the city. The Doom Syndicate and their Doom Goons have emerged and are looking to take over. Only Megamind and his arsenal of gadgets can stop them. Now, in a unique gameplay experience for Wii players can be the ultimate Mega Hero.

Key Game Features

  • Create the Ultimate Mega Team – Create a 4-player "Mega Squad" by choosing from 9 characters, including Megamind
  • Mega Multiplayer Action with Your Friends – Team up with 1-4 players to defend the city against the Doom Syndicate
  • Battle with Power Ups and Super Abilities – Use super abilities to fight Mega Villains and boost your action with power ups
  • Build Ingenious Inventions – Track down and defeat your enemies with the Mega Essence Tracker and Bio Essence Neutralizer
  • Collect and Upgrade a Blaster Arsenal – Switch between blasters on the fly which become more powerful the more they are used



My Take on the Game
I have been waiting to go and see the new Megamind movie as I am a huge cartoon and superhero fan. I also love the actors that are in this movie. With this movie hitting the theatres, I was also excited to see this game as well. In playing the game, I loved the controls to the characters and the music and imagery were amazing! I found myself playing for hours and was happy to see a continual thread of movement forward and that there were many different plot lines that allowed the game to stay fresh.

I would highly recommend this game and know that if you play it, you'll be addicted!

If you want to find this game you can find it on Amazon!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: