Dad of Divas' Reviews: DVD Review - Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Checkup

Thursday, April 18, 2013

DVD Review - Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Checkup

About the DVD
Get ready to start your day in a wonderful way! Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Checkup is all about helping to keep toys - and little ones - happy and healthy. Join Doc and her trusty team of lovable toys as every new checkup leads to miles of smiles. Laugh along when Doc cures Gus the Gator's "Stuffedfulliosis." Blast off with Star Blazer Zero as Doc shows him how to play it safe from launch through landing. Whether it's eating right, getting enough rest, or getting an annual physical check-up, this delightful and nurturing program combines music, humor, and surprises in five fun-filled adventures that inspire friendship, hugs, and stay-healthy habits every day!

Talent:
Kiara Muhammad (as Doc McStuffins); Loretta Devine (as Hallie); Lara Jill Miller (as Lambie); Robbie Rist (as Stuffy); Jess Harnell (as Chilly); Jaden Betts (as Donny McStuffins); Kimberly Brooks (as Mom McStuffins); and Gary Anthony Williams (as Dad McStuffins)

Creator/Executive Producer:
Chris Nee

Episodes:

  1. Gulpy, Gulpy Gators! / One Note Wonder
  2. Tea Party Tantrum / Blast Off!
  3. Arcade Escapade / Starry, Starry Night
  4. Bronto Boo-Boos / Brontosaurus Breath
  5. Doctoring The Doc / Hot Pursuit

My Take on the DVD
The moment that this DVD came into my house it was unwrapped and watched by my youngest who is a BIG Doc McStuffins fan. She loved each of the episodes, but she said her favorite was Gulpy, Gulpy Gators! I have to say that as a father, I am always looking for shows that promote good values that are consistent with my own and this series definitely fits the bill. I love the underlying messages within this series, with the most pronounced regarding helping others (but there are so many more). If you are a fan of this series, I highly encourage you to check out this great new DVD, as you too will be watching the episodes over and over again as I already am too!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: