Dad of Divas' Reviews: Lake Champlain Chocolates Offer Decadence This Mothers Day

Friday, April 12, 2013

Lake Champlain Chocolates Offer Decadence This Mothers Day

About the Chocolate
For Easter and Valentine's Day, mom is typically in charge of picking out and gifting various chocolates and confections for her loved ones. For Mother's Day, it's time for the family to return the favor. Premier chocolatiers, Lake Champlain Chocolates, have a diverse selecting of gifting options that will have mom coveting each bite of HER treat and enjoying every envious glance as she does so.

Lake Champlain Chocolates combines the vibrant colors of spring with thoughtful creations like handmade truffles, gift baskets, assortments and organic filled chocolate bars. LCC ensures the very best by preparing their chocolates in small batches for ultimate freshness and incorporates local Vermont ingredients such as maple syrup, honey, cream and butter.


My Take on the Chocolate
Silky smooth chocolate that simply melts away in your mouth is how I would describe this chocolate. My wife loves chocolate in moderation and this was an extra special treat. We tried the two items that you see above and both were amazing. The truffles especially were so good and the flavors that they come in
70% Dark, Champagne, French Roast, White Raspberry and Vanilla Malt were all ones that you will want to share. The only issue is that there is one one of each of these in the box and you will want more once through! All-in-all I was very impressed with the samples that I received and in looking at their website, now I have found even further items that I would like to try in the future (but in moderation as I said earlier)!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: