Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Creepella Von Cacklefur #5: Fright Night: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Book Review - Creepella Von Cacklefur #5: Fright Night: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure

About the Book
Breakout star Creepella von Cacklefur is back in another fur-raising adventure!

Creepella's father, Boris von Cacklefur, is a finalist in the Fright Night contest -- Gloomeria's prestigious poetry competition. If he can perform the most terrifying rhymes, he will be crowned Fright Night Idol! But midway through the contest, Boris mysteriously disappears. Can Creepella and her friends find him before the final round?

My Take on the Book
If you have been a fan of the Geronimo Stilton books as my daughter has been for quite some time, you may or may not have seen some of the spin off novels that have not jumped out there, and this is one of the new series of books that are a part of this. My daughter loves the characters in the Geronimo Stilton books and can  not get enough of them, so she was excited to have some further adventures with some of the characters she had seen in the other books having their own books now. Funny, witty and such a quick read, these books fly by and my daughter sat and read through this in one sitting. This was a great book with some great characters that I know all kids will enjoy!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: