Dad of Divas' Reviews: Product Review - Palmer's New Cocoa Butter Formula for MEN

Monday, April 1, 2013

Product Review - Palmer's New Cocoa Butter Formula for MEN

About the Product
Palmer’s is helping men moisturize with its new Cocoa Butter Formula for MEN Solid Formula. This ultra-concentrated cream is rich with pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E to tackle dry spots on men of all skin types. With its fresh, masculine scent and fast-absorbing formula, Palmer’s offers men a versatile moisturizer that works homerun wonders on elbows, knees and hands. This just-for-men lotion freezes dry skin in its tracks, by leaving behind healthy and hydrated skin all season long. The product joins Palmer’s inaugural product for men, the Cocoa Butter Formula Men’s Lotion for Body and Face, in the men’s skin care family.

My Take on the Product
I have been using these and a few other products from Palmer recently and I have to say that I am very impressed. The Cocoa butter moisturizes quite well and the smell was quite pleasing from the body wash. While I had never used their products in the past I loved the fact that Palmer is now formulating products for men. I am excited to try out more of their products i the future as well and encourage other men to try it out as well!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: