Dad of Divas' Reviews: Marina Games - Skunked

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Marina Games - Skunked

My Take on the Game 
This game is the ultimate risk taking game. When I received this J-Mom and I decided to try it out (we do love playing board games, though we tend to get a bit competitive with each other.


This game was similar and J-Mom and I were looking forward to trying this out to see what it had in store for for us. It did not let us down.

The game is all about taking risks and gambling on the idea that your number will not come up on the dice. You keep rolling and the first person to get over 100 stops and the next person must beat that score immediately or face elimination from the team.

We played a number of games back-to-back as we were having so much fun! This game is great fun for the whole family. While the colored discs make it a bit more geared toward older kids, we were still able to explain to our oldest and even she was catching on!

So all-in-all this game was a keeper and one that I would highly recommend!

All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Disclaimer  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
  '

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: