Dad of Divas' Reviews: Father's Day Gift Idea: RADIUS Intelligent Toothbrush

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day Gift Idea: RADIUS Intelligent Toothbrush

This Father’s Day, show your smart dad how much his smile means to you with the RADIUS Intelligent Toothbrush that will appeal to his intelligence. With a built in 2-minute timer and 30-second quadrant timer to help dad comply with recommended brush time and technique, the RADIUS Intelligent guides dads to brush for the appropriate time as recommended by the American Dental Association. Included is a 3-month wear meter to signal time for a new replaceable head, and the smart non-slip re-usable handle reduces waste by 93% and is guaranteed for 4 years.

The RADIUS Intelligent Toothbrush is the perfect Father’s Day gift, as statistics from the Academy of General Dentistry show that men are much “less likely than women to seek preventive dental care,” and that “men are also more likely to develop oral and throat cancer and [gum] disease.”

RADIUS (http://www.radiustoothbrush.com/) is known for making hip, ergonomically friendly toothbrushes, which builds in designs that are long lasting, sustainable and place far less pressure on the gums, for a smarter, more efficient clean.

My Take on the Toothbrush

I didn;t know what to expect with this toothbrush, and when I received it I was surprised at how large the handle and brush heads were. Yet, when I tried this, I liked the additional coverage space that the brush head provides as well as the more ergonomic feel of the toothbrush itself. I also liked the fact that you could replace the head of the toothbrush and that the toothbrush comes with a timer for how long you should be brushing as well as how long until you should change the head of the toothbrush, as I know that I lose track of this for my other current toothbrush.


All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

No comments: